Create a Cancer Fundraising Cookbook
If you or someone you love is battling cancer, it can be an emotionally challenging time as well as financially draining. Medical bills and expenses can pile up quickly and become devastating. It is times like these that true friends can gather together and help manage the financial burden by holding a cancer fundraiser.
Using a personalized cookbook to raise funds not only helps raise needed funds for those in need of medical treatment, but it builds a community of support that helps raise awareness.
The process is surprisingly easy.
Personalized cookbooks are a tried and true way to raise funds for all types of fundraising needs. For years, individuals and established organizations have used personalized cookbooks as a way to bring a community together and raise funds for important projects. They share their community’s family food traditions and at the same time create a lasting reminder of their membership in the community and raise funds for worthy causes.
Using the power of the Internet, we make it easy to make your cookbook fundraiser a success! We show you how step by step.
Why a Cancer Fundraising Cookbook?
- Making a personalized cookbook is easy. We show you how step by step.
- Groups like yours are earning fantaistic profits with cookbook fundraisers.
- Any type of organization, large or small, can succeed with a cookbook fundraiser.
- People love to buy cookbooks to learn new recipes and make meal time fun.
- Recipe contributors are also likely cookbook buyers, so the more contributors you have, the easier it is to sell more cookbooks.
- Many others in the community will purchase your cookbook to support a good cause.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Cancer cookbooks can be lasting keepsake for your group members.
- Contributing recipes is a great activity to bring people together.
- Your personalized cookbook will contain lots of tried and true recipes that have been family favorites for years.
- People in your group will jump at the chance to see their specialties in print.
- Selling ads can more than double your profit. They can even pay for your entire printing cost!
- Our online profit calculator will help you determine the size and scope of your cookbook project and show you how much profit it can generate.
- Even if your group is not looking for a fundraiser, making a customized cookbook can be a great community project that creates a lasting keepsake.
Why Use Cookbook Fundraiser
- Our website is designed specifically to make it easy to collect, organize and design your fundraising cookbook and motivate your contributors -- something not available from any cookbook printer.
- We have helped create thousands of cookbooks for families and fundraisers
- Simple easy to use site to get you started and help you succeed
- Prewritten communications make your job easier
- Design your own custom cover or choose our full-color design.
- Create custom dividers or choose our FREE designs.
- New covers and dividers added all the time
- We can get your cookbook listed for sale online and on Amazon.com
- We offer an eCookbook version to your users for free!
- Customize your fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Our Advertising Designer Tool makes adding advertising quick, easy and profitable.
- Database of great recipes to fill in any sections if short
Here are a couple of the fundraisers we have helped make a Cancer Fundraising cookbook:
The Keystone Cancer Kickers Cookbook
Cooking for a Cure
Cookin' with Curves 2009 Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation Fundraiser
Jacksonville Medical Center Cookbook
Nationwide Children's Hospital Volunteer Program Cookbook
Cooking to Cure Cancer
Testimonials About Cookbook Fundraisers
"The Step by Step Cookbooks, by The STEP Foundation, arrived yesterday. They are beautiful. All the late nights of typing were, indeed, worth it! Everyone to whom I've shown them so far wants to purchase one. I and some friends are hoping to get another cookbook together in the spring, to aid in our fundraising for Relay For Life.
Thank you so much for your help!"
--Name withheld by request
"LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR BOOK! Deliveries started last night once I posted on FB . . .had folks coming over . . .but mostly it was my sweet husband who said "I am SO proud of you!" that made my night . . .you and your co-workers did an AWESOME job . . .it is so much nicer than I had even hoped . . .Thank you Thank you Thank you!! What a professional team you have there."
--Cheryl Doublin, Four Sisters, A Legacy of Love from our Kitchens