Create a School Cookbook Fundraiser
Are you looking for a fun and profitable project for your next school fundraiser? Are you looking for a project that is easy to run, gets everyone involved and raises valuable cash? Then we have a fun and easy fundraising idea for you!
For years, PTO/PTAs, private schools, public schools, school clubs and colleges and universities, organizations have used school cookbooks as a way to bring a community together and raise funds for important projects. They share their community’s family food traditions and at the same time create a lasting reminder of their membership in the community and raise funds for worthy causes.
With educational funding at an all-time low and heading lower, coming up with new and inventive fundraising projects is critical so that parents don’t get burned-out.
Using the power of the Internet, we make it easy to make your cookbook fundraiser a success! We show you how step by step.
Why a School Cookbook Fundraiser?
- Making a personalized cookbook is easy. We show you how step by step.
- Groups like yours are earning fantaistic profits with cookbook fundraisers.
- Any type of organization, large or small, can succeed with a cookbook fundraiser.
- People love to buy cookbooks to learn new recipes and make meal time fun.
- Recipe contributors are also likely cookbook buyers, so the more contributors you have, the easier it is to sell more cookbooks.
- Many others in the community will purchase your cookbook to support a good cause.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- School cookbooks can be lasting keepsake for your group members.
- Contributing recipes is a great activity to bring people together.
- Your personalized cookbook will contain lots of tried and true recipes that have been family favorites for years.
- People in your school will jump at the chance to see their specialties in print.
- Selling ads can more than double your profit. They can even pay for your entire printing cost!
- Our online profit calculator will help you determine the size and scope of your cookbook project and show you how much profit it can generate.
- Even if your school is not looking for a fundraiser, making a customized school cookbook can be a great community project that creates a lasting keepsake.
Why Use Cookbook Fundraiser
- Our website is designed specifically to make it easy to collect, organize and design your fundraising cookbook and motivate your contributors -- something not available from any cookbook printer.
- We have helped create thousands of cookbooks for families and fundraisers
- Simple easy to use site to get you started and help you succeed
- Prewritten communications make your job easier
- Design your own custom cover or choose our full-color design.
- Create custom dividers or choose our FREE designs.
- New covers and dividers added all the time
- We can get your cookbook listed for sale online and on Amazon.com
- We offer an eCookbook version to your users for free!
- Customize your fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Our Advertising Designer Tool makes adding advertising quick, easy and profitable.
- Database of great recipes to fill in any sections if short
Here are just some of the school we have helped make a school cookbook:
The West Shore Middle School Cookbook Project
Iowa Family & Consumer Sciences Educators for Progress
Berkwood Hedge School Cookbook
Fairlands Elementary Pass the Plate Cookbook
Look What's Cooking at Brown Mackie College Cincinnati
Weed High School Community Cookbook
Dakota Wesleyan University 125th Anniversary Cookbook
The Chain Elementary School Cookbook Project
Multisensory Learning Academy Cookbook
Olympic College's Sophia Bremer Child Development Center Children's Cookbook
The Horace Mann Lab School Cookbook
Testimonials About Creating a School Cookbook Fundraiser
It’s easy to get started with your own school fundraising cookbook! Get started and create your own free editor’s account today!
"We got the cookbooks from the school office today and they are wonderful!!! I was so excited to see what they turned out like. I must admit that the website was much easier to use than what I thought it would be. Thanks again for being so easy to work with. The parents were thrilled with the books this morning. Some parents actually came back and bought a second round lol!!!"
--Lisa Mills, Carlisle Playschool
"Thanks for your great software for the cookbook. We have a small group of internationals from over 31 different countries and it has been fun to provide them with a cook book that celebrates their cultures and our 45th anniversary year of the English as a Second Language ministry. Thank you for providing an easy way to provide a nice cookbook layout for them."
--Mike Pearce, English as a Second Language 45th Anniversary Cookbook
“Ken Burnett once said... “There are two ‘i’s’ in Fundraising – they should stand for inspiration and innovation, not imitation and irritation" and that's exactly what the family cook fundraiser did for raising money for my sons 8th grade class! It was so easy and everyone was more than happy to share their favorite family recipes! The students also loved seeing their names in school cookbook. Teachers and the administration were competing for the best recipe! Not only did we hit out goal amount, we had some friendly competition in doing so!! “
Heidi Chasney, West Shore Middle School fundraising chair