Fundraising Cookbooks are a great way to raise money to help accomplish the goals of your organization!
Want our Free Sample Cookbook?
Click here to request our Fundraising Sample Cookbook!
Why A Cookbook Fundraiser?
- Making a personalized cookbook is easy. We show you how step by step.
- Groups like yours are earning fantaistic profits with cookbook fundraisers.
- Any type of organization, large or small, can succeed with a cookbook fundraiser.
- People love to buy cookbooks to learn new recipes and make meal time fun.
- Recipe contributors are also likely cookbook buyers, so the more contributors you have, the easier it is to sell more cookbooks.
- Many others in the community will purchase your cookbook to support a good cause.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Fundraising cookbooks can be lasting keepsake for your group members.
- Contributing recipes is a great activity to bring people together.
- Your personalized cookbook will contain lots of tried and true recipes that have been family favorites for years.
- People in your community will jump at the chance to see their specialties in print.
- Selling ads can more than double your profit. They can even pay for your entire printing cost!
Look who can profit from a Cookbook Fundraiser:
School Fundraiser, Church Fundraiser, Sports Team Fundraiser, Scouting Fundraiser, Ladies Club Fundraiser, non-profit Fundraiser, College Fundraiser, Fireman Fundraiser, community Fundraiser, Business Fundraiser, Civic Group Fundraiser, Band Fundraiser, Cheerleading Fundraiser, Dance Studio Fundraiser, 4H fundraiser, PTO Fundraiser, Cancer Fundraiser, Garden Club Fundraiser, Youth Group Fundraiser.
All of these types of groups have successfully raised money with a fundraising cookbook from Cookbook Fundraiser. Fundraising cookbooks have been around for many years and there are many fine cookbook printers that want to print your cookbook. But you deserve more than just a cookbook printer.
The Family Cookbook Project's CookbookFundraiser.com can help you. We use the power of the Internet to help create the cookbook with you and your group. Our website is designed specifically to make it easy to collect, organize and design your fundraising cookbook and motivate your contributors -- something not available from any cookbook printer.
See why you should work with us and what to expect, and then get started today.
- Our website is designed specifically to make it easy to collect, organize and design your fundraising cookbook and motivate your contributors -- something not available from any cookbook printer.
- We have helped create thousands of cookbooks for families and fundraisers
- Simple easy to use site to get you started and help you succeed
- Prewritten communications make your job easier
- Design your own custom cover or choose our full-color design.
- Create custom dividers or choose our FREE designs.
- New covers and dividers added all the time
- We can get your cookbook listed for sale online and on Amazon.com
- We offer an eCookbook version to your users for free!
- Customize your fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Our Advertising Designer Tool makes adding advertising quick, easy and profitable.
- Database of great recipes to fill in any sections if short
Also check out FamilyCookbookProject.com to learn how you can create a personalized cookbook for your family.
Featured successful fund raising cookbook
"We are so thrilled with the outcome of our cookbook project. Originally I had thought that we would do the printing of our school cookbook in a traditional way, as I have more than two dozen years in publication production. Another PTA mom suggested finding an online vendor, and after searching the possibilities, I found your site to be the most user friendly and cost-effective solution.
"What we liked most was the ease in allowing folks to enter their recipes directly online. From there, we could go in and edit the entered data to be consistent. And at the time of completion, I could go in and manipulate the recipes to fit the pages, making the most of space and economics! You give so many options.
"The printed project turned out beautifully! Our custom photographs, including the cover, turned out awesome - a real selling point. We got unexpected benefits from extensive media coverage, boosting sales and necessitating a reprint within only a couple of months of our original printing - be sure to order enough up front - the final product has been in serious demand. We made more than $1,500 from our first printing, and expect even more from the 2nd printing.
Thank you, CookbookFundraiser.com!"
- Cheryl Madden Brown, McKee Elementary School PTA, Oakdale, PA
Read the article in the Post-Gazette