Create a Sports Team Fundraising Cookbook
Are you looking for a fun and profitable project for your next team fundraiser? Need some fresh fundraising ideas for sports teams? Tired of car washes and bake sales? Then we have an interesting and easy fundraising idea for you!
Team sports are a special part of every kid’s childhood, but the costs can add up quickly. See how our easy fundraising idea helps teams like yours raise money for their expenses like gear, travel, field and court time and more.
For years, youth football programs, youth soccer programs, cheer squads, have used fundraising cookbooks as a way to bring the team and it’s community together. The team members share their family food traditions and at the same time create a lasting reminder of their membership on the team and even or raise funds for worthy causes.
Using the power of the Internet, we make it easy to make your cookbook fundraiser a success! We show you how step by step.
Why a Sports Team Cookbook Fundraiser?
- Making a personalized cookbook is easy. Any size team, large or small, can succeed with a team fundraiser cookbook.
- People love to buy cookbooks to learn new recipes and make meal time fun.
- Recipe contributors are also likely cookbook buyers, so the more contributors you have, the easier it is to sell more cookbooks.
- Many others in the community will purchase your cookbook to support a good cause.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Sports cookbooks can be lasting keepsake for your team members and their families.
- Contributing recipes is a great activity to bring people together.
- Your personalized cookbook will contain lots of tried and true recipes that have been family favorites for years. Many will have been enjoyed at team events as well!
- People on your team will jump at the chance to see their mom’s favorite dishes in print.
- Selling ads can more than double your profit. They can even pay for your entire printing cost!
- Our online profit calculator will help you determine the size and scope of your cookbook project and show you how much profit it can generate.
- Even if your team is not looking for a fundraiser, making a customized cookbook can be a great community project that creates a lasting keepsake.
As Simple As 1-2-3
1. Create an account and invite team members and their families to add recipes and food photos.
2. Choose your cover, dividers, recipe layout and write an introduction. Sell local advertising to really increase your profits!
3. Sell your professionally printed sports team cookbooks and let the profits roll-in!
Why Use Cookbook Fundraiser
- Our website is designed specifically to make it easy to collect, organize and design your fundraising cookbook and motivate your contributors -- something not available from any cookbook printer.
- We have helped create thousands of cookbooks for families and fundraisers
- Simple easy to use site to get you started and help you succeed
- Prewritten communications make your job easier
- Design your own custom cover or choose our full-color design.
- Create custom dividers or choose our FREE designs.
- New covers and dividers added all the time
- We can get your cookbook listed for sale online and on Amazon.com
- We offer an eCookbook version to your users for free!
- Customize your fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Our Advertising Designer Tool makes adding advertising quick, easy and profitable.
- Database of great recipes to fill in any sections if short
How to get started
It’s easy to get started with your own sports team fundraising cookbook! Get started and create your own free editor’s account today!
Testimonials About Cookbook Fundraisers
"Our gross profit in 8 months is $4,200! We've sold 470 cookbooks, have 56 left in inventory, gross profit is $8,312; net $4200. We've never had this much money in our treasury which gives us many opportunities to do the Lord's work. We'll probably need to order some more come September for Christmas sales. I've VERY PROUD of our cookbook and many thanks again for your invaluable help!"
--Donna March, Glendale Christian scouting Family and Friends' Recipes
“Ken Burnett once said... “There are two ‘i’s’ in Fundraising – they should stand for inspiration and innovation, not imitation and irritation" and that's exactly what the family cook fundraiser did for raising money for my sons 8th grade class! It was so easy and everyone was more than happy to share their favorite family recipes! The students also loved seeing their names in school cookbook. Teachers and the administration were competing for the best recipe! Not only did we hit out goal amount, we had some friendly competition in doing so!! “
Heidi Chasney, West Shore Middle School fundraising chair
""All of the members of our club loved our cookbook! It was very easy to put together using your software and the money we raised we give to worthy causes. We could not have done it without you!"
----Denise Wyer, The Chequessett Yacht and Country Club Cookbook
"The printed project turned out beautifully! Our custom photographs, including the cover, turned out awesome - a real selling point. We got unexpected benefits from extensive media coverage, boosting sales and necessitating a reprint within only a couple of months of our original printing - be sure to order enough up front - the final product has been in serious demand. We made more than $1,500 from our first printing, and expect even more from the 2nd printing.
Thank you, CookbookFundraiser.com!"
--Cheryl Madden Brown, McKee Elementary School PTA, Oakdale, PA